Adaptive Organisations – Sharing 5 Years of Radically Insights
Our July event dived into Radically’s key learnings from 5 years of building future-fit organisations. The key topics we unpacked were:
- What are the key components of an adaptive organisation?
- What is the role of leadership?
- When might we consider an adaptive operating model?
- What are the critical things to get right?
- What approaches have others taken and how well have they worked?
- What organisational capability needs developing?
- How do you successfully implement this type of change?
There were some wonderful insights and key learnings gained from this session. A special thanks to Kacper Mazek and Tiziano Rullo for sharing with the community.