The following sets out our Terms and Conditions for courses, as well as our policy around Covid-19 with regard to training.
Terms and Conditions
- Course cancellations received up to one month prior to the course start date will receive a full refund of the registration fee. If a cancellation is received within one month of the course start date, a refund will not be offered.
- You may change your course booking to another date up to 14 days before a course start date.
- Radically reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course to adjust for enrolment. If Radically cancels a course, you are welcome to transfer to another, or receive a full refund.
- If Government guidelines require that in-person training cannot occur due to Covid-19 lockdown restrictions, Radically will in the first instance look to provide the training online. If Radically changes a course to be online, you are welcome to transfer to another, or receive a full refund.
- Course registration must be paid in full prior to the course start date.
- Radically are required by law to ensure the health and safety of visitors to our offices if the course you are registered to attend is being held onsite. You will be given a safety briefing at the start of any course, as set out by provisions in the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992.